Saturday, July 30, 2011

Story of a worstless leader in the class 1RK1

the year before was the best year and the worst year for me,
the first time i destroy my own happiness for other,,
i suffer for making other people happy,,
but,
i do this for my own reason,,
the reason is,,
it is because all of you,,
amin, wan, zafri, mus, nail, iskandar, nabil, haji, izrul, akhmal, hanafi, tan, ariz, acap,hafiz,
faizah, niena, amani, isma, azreen, syahirah, aina,,ifa,fatanah,,n all of you guys,,
eventhough i know sometime i was like a moron,,
but you know what i do that because i want to clean our class name,,
but i can't.
i don't blame you all,, i blame myself, because i can't be a good leader,,
i failed to lead you to the right place,
i am not qualified to be your leader,,
but now after zafri take over my place,
i was happy,
because all of you guys have changed,
thank you,
but you should'nt be thanking me,,
i'm the one who shoul thank you,
i'm sorry because all the havoc i make to all of you,,

1 comment: